Maxline Multi-Bag Filter Housing for Industrial Water Treatment
Multi-bag filter housing with capacities of up to 12 size 02 bags.
Positive o-ring sealing offers easy and safe operation. Ideal for
process that demand frequent bag-change-outs and for batch process
runs with high dirt load applications.
|Design Pressure ( MPa )||1.0/1.6|
|Design Temperature ( ℃ )||0-250①|
|Filtration Rate ( μm )||1-2000|
|Support Legs, Bolts & Nuts Material||SS|
|Seal Material||NBR/EPDM/VITON/Silastic/PTFE encapsulated Silastic/PTFE|
|Outside Surface Finish||Bead Blasted|
|Inside Surface Finish||120Mesh Polishing ( Standard ), Food Grade Polishing, Halar
Coating, PA11 Coating|
|Standard Inlet & Outlet Connection||Flange HG20592-2009( DIN )|
|Optional Connection||Flange HG20615-2009 ( ANSI ), NPT, Standard Sanitary Clamp|
|Inlet and Outlet Size||DN80-DN250|
- Food and Beverage
- Chemical Processing
- Paints, Inks, Resins and Coatings
- Municipal Water Treatment
- Industrial Water Treatment
- Pulp and Paper
- Lubricants, Metalworking Fluids
TECHNICAL FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Available in Type 304 stainless steel or carbon steel with standard
Buna N o-rings, Viton o-rings are available as an option.
- Hydraulic assisted davit cover is available as an option.
- Tapered, electro-polished stainless steel perforated baskets.
- Unique 3-point hold down ensures a high-quality seal between each
filter bag and the housing body. A supplied special tool ensures,
simple effective operation.
- Positive o-ring sealing provides reliable operation.
- Available in seven sizes for 3 through 24 standard size 02 double
length filter bags.